Public Information Forum
Free Online Event:
Water Quality After Local Wildfires: Impacts and Responses
The public is invited to learn about water quality impacts from the recent wildfires at a free online event January 21st, 2021 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm presented by Rogue Valley Sewer Services and Rogue Riverkeeper.
If you missed the 1/21/21 event, the recording of the public forum is in Google Drive and can now be viewed and shared.
Attendees will learn about actions local agencies have taken to protect water resources. Presenters will discuss watershed and drinking water concerns including:
- Possible impacts to watershed health including stream water quality and aquatic life
- Actions local agencies are taking to protect stream and drinking water quality
- Jackson County: Steve Lambert, Director of Parks
- Rogue Valley Sewer Services: Jennie Morgan, Stormwater Manager
- Medford Water Commission: Ben Klayman, Director of Water Quality & Treatment
Register through Eventbrite:
List All News